MediExchange Motion Sickness Travel Relief Band – Grey
Pisix Motion Sickness Relief Wristbands are drug-free wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness from pregnancy, motion sickness, chemotherapy, and anesthesia & & post-operative nausea from anesthesia. With Pisix Bands, those who suffer from the common, yet the debilitating condition of nausea can feel better – in style and comfort!
Pisix bands apply constant pressure to the P6 point on your wrist and work on acupressure principle.It works on clinically proven therapy Acupressure involves applying pressure with the hands to acupoints and meridians, with some meridians, specifically Pericardium 6 (P6) being particularly powerful in helping regulate blood flow, calming the mind and relieving nausea and vomiting by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud.
It is made of the knitted elasticated band, which is very comfortable on the wrist It is reusable and washable, so you don’t need to worry about the dirt or dust over the period.
Both adult and children can use it, as it has no side effect. Prevent nausea during car, sea and air travel.
About 80% of women will at some point suffer from morning sickness or motion sickness during pregnancy. Most mothers-to-be find their symptoms ease around week 14 but for an unlucky few, nausea and vomiting may continue throughout the pregnancy. Not surprisingly, most women are wary of treatment for morning sickness in case it harms their unborn child.
Fortunately, Pisix-Band by Mediexchange provides an easy and natural way to combat morning sickness.
RECOMMENDED- For Better Results, Pisix Band Should Be wear in both the wrists.
- Drug-free – Do not cause drowsiness or dry mouth caused by over-the-counter medications and do not interfere with an unborn child.
- Comfortable – Adjusts around the wrist and at the acupressure point for personalized comfort and fit.
- Sweatproof – No more sweating irritation on the wrist.
- Reusable – No expiration date. No batteries.
- Scientific studies support the use of wrist acupressure for the relief of nausea.
- Wrist acupressure has grown in popularity because it is noninvasive, effective, easy to self-administer, and affordable.
- Pisix Bands make a great gift of relief for loved ones who are suffering from nausea.
How To Use
Pisix Bands are indicated for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/travel, chemotherapy, and post-operative nausea from anesthesia. Pisix Motion Sickness Relief Bands are drug-free, comfortable, adjustable, waterproof, and reusable.
How to Position Psi Bands:
- Place one band on the inside of each wrist, 2 1/2 finger widths above the center of your wrist crease between the wrist tendons. This placement is known as the Nei-Kuan acupressure point. The button should be facing in and the dial should be facing out.
- Both bands should be worn at the same time.